228th entry

Clar is asking me whether anyone is getting the harry potter book 6. She told me that i can preorder the book online already. I saw the online pricing of the book is abt $40.60.. The price is bit out of my budget leh..

My monitor is giving problems.. Haiz.. finally my cpu had changed but the monitor now then give me trouble.. I had to bang the monitior until my hand became red to get back the right colour.. Ouch.. hand pain..

I passed some gifts i got from genting to my classmates that i see them today.. Hope they will appreciate as i spent on them and left no money for my meals in genting.

i had broken my hairband i bought from genting.. sob.. i only wear once in genting only... wahhh... =(

Comments

LuKe said…
My monitor had the same problem last time. My mom said my bro n I are so sadistic as we kept banging the monitor jus to get it right.

:P

.LuKe.

Popular Posts