225th entry

Now my ankle is more swollen than yesterday.. Dunno how m i going to survive myself in overseas next few days..

I had packed my luggage.. one backpack and one pc hand carry bag. it seemed more heavier than my last trip to bangkok... Perhap that time i can used wheel to push. But now, i need to hand carry them all by myself..

Anyone wanna to find me, can contact my mobile phone. THose who wanna save money, find me when im back (sun 3pm onward).

Thanks for clar and pr1ncess to help me my swollen ankle..

Thank to my Bro.. he had bought me a pair of new track shoes and a new cpu .. however he had not install all those necessary softwares for me.. therefore im not touch it yet.. i only can stare at the phyiscal look..

Comments

Anonymous said…
happy hols -clar
LuKe said…
Congrats on yur new stuff

and yea, happy hols

Popular Posts