229th entry

i dunno y im so tired since im back from genting..

Everyone still busy working hard for their coming exams.. I still slacking behind.. and tired toO. I haven't touch my notes for a week.. Ppl are scolding me tat i still go for holiday..

Everyone seem well prepared for the exams. Tim told me his revision for msm is coming to end. He will going on with his MA and other units.. Non of my units are fully revised. Also he had prepared tat he got all his stationerys for exams. I hadn't get them yet..

Now discover my correction tape had finished and school bookshop dun have any stock @ all.. o_0" help..

I got back my AF mock n very disappointed with the results..

Meet tricia, my cousin in school canteen. She was having MA class today and tmr.. I wonder y she pick weekday instead of nite as she is full time working class.. Her 1st words to me today is not hi or halo.. but " u back from genting huh?"

Managed to see clar in library.. =)

Managed to see ah min and weiwei in library study room.. I dunno they are inside until clar asked me to check my msg that pr1ncess left me and saw ah min's blog content - tat they are located there..

I mention in front of him tat the harry potter book 6 is expensive and out of my budget.. He asked me some questions on my harry potter books.. which version i got and how many book i had.. i wonder y he asked me so much questions?

I got a feeling... Perhap on my birthday, everyone assumed everyone will get me tat book and no one will give me tat book in the end..

Comments

Anonymous said…
pple get for u huh? ok lah, don't have to do anything liao. -clar
LuKe said…
precisely wat she fears - typical singaporean - i wait for other pple to do

.LuKe.

Popular Posts