236th entry

I had been super lazy for the past few days.. Didn't touch my notes..

Today i went for OT lesson.. I seem had a feeling that i didn't return to school for some time..

Jialin and i, as usual were having our teabreak and somehow a person walk and greeted hi to us. It was tim.. -_-" I practically dun recognized him until he greeted us. I had not seen him for sometime and he also finally cut his long hair. Therefore i completely failed to recognize him..

The more i listen to sunny's teachings, the more panic i am.. He kept telling more and more sophisticate OT terms.. Also he can really talk non stop.. Talk until the lesson is over and he still dun wanna to dismiss us.. Wonder why tim's lecturer is always dismiss earlier than mine.. I still need to bear with sunny until tmr nite.. Ya.. i will having nite class tmr with him.. Hope jialin will do something to make me awake for his nite class.. During his last nite class, i tended to zZZ in his class and returned home during his teabreak.

Today i didn't see the usual ones (clar, ah min,weiwei and pr1ncess etc) in school... wonder where they had gone toO?

Comments

Anonymous said…
i only saw wei wei... then wei wei said she would see huimin. -clar
Anonymous said…
hey hey..
we're still ard.. lemon n i decided tt we are not gg for tue am esap...
thanks for thinking of us..

u may see her on sat if she's gg for e pm esap..

ohhmmyy e mosquito stung me... yucks!!

~pr1ncess

Popular Posts