237th entry

Thank you clar..

Thanks for yr pre early birthday red packet though there are 3 more months before my actual birthday! There are some sweet msg scribbled at the back of the red packet.

"hi jeremin
my contribution for u to buy harry potter bk for yr Bday presesnt. Of cos I'm fine if u choose to use it for other more in need things. Didn't ask the other 2 gals eh, coz they seem passive. Mayb u need to hint more
Happy 25th Bday on 15th July 2005
Clar"

*Hmmm.. perhap i need more hints to others.. haha..*

Ok, back to serious. I am touched..
Partly it is my 1st time to receive a red packet from friends. Also i knew u r budget tight this week and u still offer that to me.

Oh ya, I forget to give u a goodbye flying kiss when i rushed for my lesson..

Today, im felt blessed by friends.. (beside clar's red packet)

Ya, rong~er chat with me on msn to update how is my blues... *wonder when i will receive his motivate milkshake treat..*

Got a gd schoolmate of mine, tim to accompanied me since late aftern. We met up outside to go school together & have dinner. Part of my meal is treated by him today again toO.. Plus causing him to wait for me 35 mins @ bus stop (err... not my prob.. lecturer dismiss us late) to take bus with me after lesson end.

Also ah min called me up to say hi and ask for my concern when she spotted me far..

Glad jialin is ard me today.. she really help me to pin point where are the sentences and the missing parts when im lost due to our lecturer talking like machine gun.. Going to miss her badly as today is our last lecture together..

Plus there are friends ard me such pr1ncess, lemonkiss, colleen, rong~er & alot ... etc.. who treated & dote me in past occassions..

im glad i got such nice friends..

edited on 27th apr 2.14pm
Must add on this person...
Luke LUKE LuKe lUkE LukE lUKe .LuKe. =)
*i tink he will be super happy as i mention his name many time*

Comments

LuKe said…
I'm being missed out...hey although I've not met b4 and I didn't do much....at least I did contribute to that 1-2 secs of extra loading time for your blog ok...so must add my name...wahahaha...in case u forgot my name le...

Luke
LUKE
LuKe
lUkE
LukE
lUKe

.LuKe.
LuKe said…
..............

jus a casual "i forgot to mention luke" will do

by putting BOLD u make me feel extremely bhb. think i dun come back comment for few days liao...

:s

.LuKe.

Popular Posts