241th entry

I had a good laugh with her and ah min on phone conversation.. i kept teasing @ ah min. Raymond who with them must be wonder y gals can chat so long on phone..

Earlier weiwei asked me whether y i dun consider rong~er.. Haha.. She is really starting to me "selling" me off like clar tat time..

I told rong~er abt tat.. he is also laughing non stop after he heard the story..

Oh.. during my cousin's wedding day, Shawn (little cousin who my mum babysitted years ago) is the one who open the door for the groom when he arrived. His little bro, kenny is upset that he dun have a chance to get the red packet after opening door and asked his mum when he got a chance. She replied tat he had to wait for my wedding cos my two older female cousins all married.. since the next gal is me.. -_-" and asked kenny to ask this qn personally @ me. I wonder when my relatives start to shift their target to me.. However Kenny dun dared to ask me tat qn personally..

Comments

Popular Posts