257th entry

Every year without fail.. The early morning of Vesak day..

Dad and mum will bring me near joo chiat area to have a temple praying and eat their fav vegetation meal. This year the menu is different from last time we went. Last time we went ard cny period and they gave us veg abalone, yu sheng etc. Today we had a lot of new dishes we haven't eat b4 as such the homemake steam soybean dish. I donated part of my allowances and got a lotus candle and lite it up.. The temple also tried to technicalize the process of pouring water on the statue. Just all i need to do is to press a red button and the machine will automatic sprinkle water from all different direction onto the statue. Wow.. just like a water fountain like parco bugis but smaller..

After tat, i accompanied the old folk to have a short window shopping since my bro is not ard to bring them ard. i brought them to Din Tai Feng to have a snack. WOw.. it was rather quite expensive than i expected. Anyway, im reasonable all rite as once a while to pamper the old folk.. They also knew it was quite x and i was budget tighted so they want to order as little as possible to share. I ordered a set of 10 pc xiao long bao, a bowl of shrimp wanton mee and a plate of fried egg rice. All add up plus tea and taxes cost me $29.45.

Mum and i had alot of conversations..

One of them is..

We were joking and chatting during the restaurant. I mentioned tat mum dote the wrong person. Now it is me who bring u to eat Din Tai Feng instead of her fav son. Bro who always said wanna to bring them to eat but the promise never become reality.. and it is always me to bring them to eat here and there..

Mum replied "ya.." and she told me she always dote the wrong person.. the people she always doted never treat her good..

Another weird conversation between my mum and me today. Dad was listening quietly throughout..
"mum! bossini got sale, my friend yesterday bought one pc at cheap price"

"why yr friend as a student got so many money to buy things?"

"i dunno.."

"mayb got bf buy for her.."

"err.. it is HE.. where got HE got a bf?"

"izzit the one i always saw tat one?"

"huh? 0_o" who?"

"the one who study same as u"

*mummy was describing the feature of the person and i dun have a clue what she is saying*

"mum, i dunno who u r refering.."

"if the person is good and try to go stead lah.."

*a big "huh" word came out from my mouth..*

"mummy.. i.. i.." my sentence wasn't finished and she cut my words..

"i dun mean anyhow find a bf but if someone is good and try it go stead lah.."

*i still have a puzzled stare @ her..*

The End..

Now i still dunno who is the he tat my mum is refering.. im still clueless..

Comments

LuKe said…
Think yur mom gan chiong spider la...haha...maybe u will figure it out one day...who that mysterious guy she's tokin abt...hahaha~ =)

.LuKe.

Popular Posts