261th entry

Dad and mum were home whole day with me..

Im totally wet (just like i had stepped out of the swimming pool) after giving the carpet @ living room a big washing.. I slipped and fell. This caused me partly wet. The worst had not ended, the hose was pointed to my direction.. Wet!

wahh..

The fan was blowing in my direction and i sneezed.. oh dear.. anyone know i start to sneeze and this will be endless.. In the end i got a cold..

Just now i saw one of the scene from a drama. The gal sneaked to drink a glass on grape wine and got drunk. This reminded me of my old times.. im more worse than the gal in tat show. I got drunk just a few sips.. haha.. it is not kidding.. this is true..

1st time drunk situation

Tat time it was my poly time. My close classmate was celebrating her 1 mth annviersity with her bf and brought a lot of wines. As being her close friend, I was forced to drink half a cup of white wine. After a sip, i wanna to quit as it was toO bitter (I can't endured bitter taste). My friend dun allowed and i forced a few more slips and i give the rest to my best poly buddy mate to finish up the rest of my wine..

Then we rushed for our lesson.. During the tutorial, my wine side effect occured. I started to be drowsy and i slept during the lesson. My lecturer came near me and asked my mates whether im sick. Everyone knew i was drunk since we all were drinking in during lunch. Everyone all quickly nodded their head and replied im SiCK.. haha.. everyone had to lie our dear kindest lecturer because of me..

I slept two hours in class and my close friend get his bf's key to drive me back home.. haha.. so honour..

2nd time drunk situation

I was having gal's gathering at jap restaurant. At the end of the dinner, we ordered a very small warm flask of sake. I just took a half sip of SMALL JAP WINE CUP and i was abit drowsy on the way back home. Ah min can't bear me going alone like tat and sent me home.. (So sweet of her..) On the way home, i told her alot of rubbish.. Colleen concluded tat im drunk though im quite awake except giddy. She said that once a person told rubbish after drinking equal to drunk.. Izzit??

Before those two situations, i did drink b4.. but i drank those super low volume of alcohol level or my poly mates had diluted those wine with soft drinks b4 letting me consumed.

Comments

Popular Posts