253th entry

I had been sleeping for the past two days and it is time i shd start my revision.

I had changed my msn nickname to sad jeremin.. i tink this nickname will last me until my last day of paper.

My eyes are still tiring..

Clar sms me tat she felt disappointed after the paper yesterday. So do i after my ot paper.. i wonder y this year papers are tat disappointing? Today is her r&r day.. hope she will enjoy herself today. At least she will go out of her hse unlike me, coping myself at home. No money to go out and need to save money for bday presents and activites for this coming sat and next week.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, Dun have to be so depressed! Save the birthday presents and just wished your frenze happy birthday will do bah. Why go to the extend? I'm sure your frenze will understand. We are still students and still trying to meet both ends..well, unless you can really afford. Its just kinda my view.
Rong~er
pinkballz said…
talking abt bday pressie... have u ordered ur HP bk yet?

Popular Posts