243th entry

Finally... I saw clar personally.. =)

Im glad that I attend johhny's lecture.. At least clear up my doubts.. Also he is more lively today and still able to joke ard.. Unlike his previous lessons..

Clar is late for lesson.. im lent her my notes to copy while Im using the net in school.. MEanwhile, ah min is waiting for me in the nearby busstop..

Also, I had a good chat with clar and ah min during lunch..

Realised that the rice stall had partly renovated the stall and increase the price.. -_-" I often ate the food from that stall and i still have a year more hanging in school compound..

On the way to busstop, i felt a sharp gastic pain. I had eaten my lunch but i still having the pain.. It hurt throughout my jounery home. Ouch.. Immediately i ate my med and it was still the same..

Therefore when i reach my neighbourhood area, i went to buy soupy item. I order the noodle which look like udon but the length is much shorter ( i dunno wat is the actual name). I heard that it is called "Lau Su Fen". It sounded like mouse flour in chinese.

When i was abt to order from my fav stall, the uncle recogized me and smile.

"Uncle, Do u have Lau Su Fen? I want it in soup type. Err.. Takeaway."

Uncle replied..

"I got a lot of mouse.. wat gender you like? Male or female?"

"Err..." i was stunned.. and grin..

Uncle started his cooking..

I turned ard to ah min and she was laughing non stop.. she said that i shd order male.. cos i lack of male companion.. O_o"

I told my mum this silly joke and she also suggested tat i shd replied male toO..

Haiz...

Comments

LuKe said…
In hokkien it's "bee tai bak"...

Lolx the uncle sure caught u dere...hahha...also dunno why called mouse flour...hahaha~...
pinkballz said…
it's called that coz it looks like a mouse tail.

Popular Posts