247th entry

Happy Birthday ah min!

Sorry ah min, im not in a good mood. I knew she wanna to chat with me after her paper and I was totally in bad mood and nearly frustrate my anger on her.. Poor min..

It is not a good day for me.. I had a big swing mood.. Those ringing calls are driving me nuts.. it left me no time to complete my stuffs..


My head is darn heavy..

Thanks goodness colleen and i have a chat n joke abit.. at least drove away my swing mood..

I discovered that im unprepared for stationerys need for exam.. i discovered that i dun have any set square.. oh dear.. i had 8 years since i touch the small sized set sq. My old sec school set sq (inherited from my bro) were threw away by my bro when we were shifting to our current hse. I had one drafting set sq but it was toO large to use on A4 graph paper.. Mine is used to draw for A3 to A0 size.. ( i used to do drafting during my poly times..)

Comments

pinkballz said…
if u need set sq, let me know by tmr nite. I have extra set sq.
Jeremin said…
nvr mind.. i bought one @ $1.95
pinkballz said…
orh...

Popular Posts