246th entry

2nd entry of the day..

Bro finally get me a new pc monitor after the following situations:
he was toO dizzy after using my colourless screen.
mum complained tat i bang my old monitior toO hard until she is sick of the sound.
my hand turned reddish and swollen after banging it hard..

Afterall, i love my new monitor as it is less space consuming.. At least it give me more space to study and place my mountain high notes.. if not, i will be buried under those stacks of mountain high notes..

*muack bro*
thank u..
=)

Thanks to Clar.. asking me many c6 questions.. making me to flipping here and there to answer her tough questions.. At least it make me sit down n study those questions..

But i still got alot of Af topics uncovered yet.. sobb...

Comments

pinkballz said…
sweetheart, i will ask u more AF & MSM qn these few days, that u will start crying instead of thanking me.

anyway, r u at home most of the time? if yes, those which is v long & difficult to put in words qn, i will call ur house.

anyway, this is my blogspot id... i haven't linked up this blog to my webbie.

-clar

Popular Posts