250th entry

wow.. 250th entry..

travelling from home to expo do wear me down.. really time consuming.. it took me 3 hr plus to have meal and return home.

Ok.. i try to make this entry more happier than the previous one..

Funny and nice things happened for the past few days:

on the train, tim and i were standing the link of between two train cabin. A lady walked in with a bouquet of flower. He tried to be funny and joked softly "do u mind give me your flowers". The lady who really overheard and turn ard to give us a staring.. oh dear she heard that.. i turned ard tim and we two start giggling..

The train kept sudden brake and caused me to fall alot of time.. lucky someone is ard to hold me tight..

clar told me alot of monkey's silly actions making her more frustrating..

Comments

pinkballz said…
ah huh! TIM hold u?! so sweet!
pinkballz said…
yes, u can add me into ur blog links... and do check that email a/c which u gave me, i send the invitation.
pinkballz said…
ok removed u liao... ;p
LuKe said…
Hmmm...her *someone* did she refer to *Timmy*...?

.LuKe.
Jeremin said…
how come everyone assume "someone" is tim leh?

Popular Posts