255th entry

Ok.. today is start of a long weekend plus public hoilday.. I got alot of activities these few days. Hope tat i can complete my revision in time..

When i woke up, the whole hse is empty.

Bro is now at airport.. he shd be flying off soon.. finally i got his flight number and time. My mum asked me to get the detail and i beg him for weeks and he finally post it on the fridge this morning.

Last nite, he borrowed alot of things from me.. He even plan to bring my heavy mickey mouse fan bottle which have the fan and water sprinkler features. Something like those coffee hse's fan with water sprinklers. I threatened him tat if he fail to take care my fan, he will pay me back by bring me to disneyland.. haha... in the end he dun wanna to bring because the motor fan is not strong enough. My family always scold me for buying rubbish but whenever they are going to travel, these rubbish became impt items for them..

While i was surfing online jus now, a six legged bug flew into my room and landed on my LCD monitor.. WAhhh.. i was annoyed.. A couple of sec, this bug soon flew out of my window and left. I tot it will be end of the story but... but... it still left some remains. I dunno wat was tat but it remain something sticky on my monitor.. My brand new monitior was stainned! I kept rubbed and clean it and it was hard to remove... wahhhh... *glass shatter sound and a violin sound can be heard..*

Comments

pinkballz said…
-_-"' stop that violin music b4 ur roof collaspe...

Popular Posts