244th entry

I had a dinner with my family to celebrate mother's day..

Mum was rather annoyed that daddy keep eating french loaf instead of the main meal. He had eaten a whole loaf and he still wanna to eat more.. He was full before the main meal came.. Now i know why bro is also like to eat french loaf.. Like father like son.. he ate as much as dad.. Anyway we had a good laugh for the bread joke..

Nxt time father's day, i will buy bread for him instead.. Haha..

Daddy brought me to see the latest sony digital cam. It is toO slim to hold the cam properly.. I doubt i will get tat one.. THe saleman show me another brand which is on promotion.. it is rather much clearer but it was big and bulky. Though he offered a great worth package (including the 2 pc of 256mb SD card, tripod stand, digital workshop, softwares etc..), i dun like the weight.. Weight is my one of my main considering factors. I once carried a heavy cam and ran ard in overseas, it wear me down..

Comments

LuKe said…
Dun ride on brand too much, Sony is not leading really much in digicams...try canon...
Jeremin said…
orh.. i will try to see and compare.. Thks!

Popular Posts