252th entry

Im still having headache.. Just ate panodol. Dunno since when I started to have headache after exam end.

I had just finished another paper.. clar sent me a sms, asking how is my paper. I replied her "dead. Too tired to cry". She jokely replied me tat im still alive to reply her msg.. She prefer im tired than crying.. I ask her to study hard for her paper.. dun be like me disappointed after each paper..

Tim asked me whether did i sleep last nite when he saw me after his paper.

Weiwei said tat my face look thinner.. but my mum said that i look plumper..

I went to collect my prize today before my paper start..

Ya.. i finally won something! It was since 8 years ago that i won my jacky CD. I went to collect and it was a pair of elle sunglass. I remember that the magz wrote it cost more than hundred bucks. Anyway, i dun look at the price of an sunglass. All my sunglasses i had are all less than $10. Must thanks to clar.. she is the one who passed me the magz and tell me the answer. All i did was to fill up my particulars and pasted a 23 cent stamp.

Comments

LuKe said…
Suddenly forgot a stamp cost 23c now. -.-

.LuKe.

Popular Posts