256th entry

Return home an hour plus ago.. i had a gathering with my sec 1 friends, rong~er, colleen and wilson. Wow.. it was almost 1 year we all didn't meet. Thanks goodness tat wilson had shifted near my area and we had more chances to meet.

I had a great time esp it occur at this critical period.. Actually im the one who refused to go home and i was dragged by them to leave. I really enjoy the time. We laughed, chatted and those hands tat give a slight push on my head after each blur situation i caused. Haha.. more sweeter than dating times..

i look really silly and blur today..

Rong`er said that i look slimmer.. *happy* but colleen said i look plumper abit.. *sad* Wilson was forever neutral person.. -_-"

I finally got wilson's new address and tel no after ample reminders to forward his new details.

I suggested that we will have monthly gathering.. however the moment rong~er and colleen asking so many ppl.. i was wondering whether can i cope with so many ppl (since i had problem to multi tasking esp with ppl)?

Must thanks to Wilson for treating me a small ice blend from coffee bean and sending me back home.

I did sent a sms for thanking him and told him that i benefit most when he shifted to this area. Haha.. :P He replied me a super standard ans which said tat "no problem and it is most welcome.." It had been sometime tat anyone send me home. I told him to go home and he still insisted to send me back. Athough it was requested from colleen, i still felt his sincere friendship tat he offer. He is still the nice good gentleman who always walked me to the nearby bus stop or mrt station after each outing. Rong~er is also nice but he nvr sent me home because my hse is out of his area.. haha.. Ok, i will stop write toO much abt them otherwise they will be the new target for friends to joke at them.. Afterall, all the guys i listed in my previous blog entries are male target of jokes..

Oh ya, there are someone who can't differentiate hold and hugz.. wahh somemore still interpreted the situation wrong.. haha.. i had a good laugh..

Comments

Anonymous said…
I only suggest ah luan n tat fool only how can u say a lot of ppl .... sob sob sob sob how's yr revision???? xiaoyanzi
Anonymous said…
Kaoz, What an Indirect Arrow!
Rong~er

Popular Posts