265th entry

Daddy came back home and exclaimed that i received a mail from bangkok. My 1st thought was my cousin in bangkok. We guessed it shd be the wedding photos taken during 1st May. We opened it up and they are really the pics taken during end of the banquet. There are total 4 pics. My whole family photo is very nice.. we had a long time didn't take a nice whole family photo. Ok, i planned to frame this up. Also there is a little attached note with have a msg to thanks us for celebrate with them the special day. It was nicely written and i still dunno who's handwriting is tat. Lily? Amuary? Haha.. nvr mind.. but the sweetest of all is the chinese signature. Haha.. asking a french to sign his name is chinese.. haha..

I also sent an email to thanks the couple's effort.

"Hi Lily & Amuary,

Today, we had just received yr wedding photos. Thanks for mailing them all the way from Bangkok. Daddy and mummy love the photos very much esp the one with taken together with both of u. The old folks are really very excited when they opened it. We also saw the little note attached with the photos. It was so sweet and nice esp with the chinese signature attached.. U must forced yr dear to sign it in chinese.. hee..
Oh ya, after yr wedding at france, do remember to show us how both of u celebrate. I wanna to know their kind of wedding culture over there. Love to see u soon back in singapore to tell me more stories.


Yr cousin,
Jeremin Wong "


clar was cute.. she sms me a msg. She wrote something like this..

clar: "Piggy is pink, monkey is brown. So what colour is panda?"

I replied: "black and white"

clar: "ok. u r still sane. so u can do well 4 paper."

me: "wahh haha.. 0_o?"

perhap she is only testing me whether im still alive and whether i had turned insane after coping myself at home studying. She also left me a msg that she dun miss me.. wahh.. sob.. heartbroken.. afterall i do dream of her.. even my best friend never appear in my nightmare. hee..

Comments

LuKe said…
So what colour is a duck, Jer?

.LuKe.
pinkballz said…
coz ur previous sms to me is violet r blue roses r red... and i find it lame... so i ask u back...
Jeremin said…
clar: ooooohhhh...

luke: duck? 0_o? err.. shd be brown? Izzit? I nvr see a live duck b4. Only see those hang at the roast duck stalls. oh dear how to pass my exam tmr? -_-"

Popular Posts