263th entry

On july 16th, guess who"ll be right at yr doorstep?

Harry Potter and the half blood prince

This advertisement is from singapore post.. They provided free delivery through speedpost islandwide service. However mine do not have free delivery as my bro order directly through his HQ office and his company through s'pore post. However i got my bro to pick it up for me! *still free delivery to my door step hahaha*

At least the company give additional rebate. The overall discount is not as much as he claimed b4.. at least it is a bit cheaper than online ordering which clar recommanded with discount. Someone exclaimed tat he had helped me to save 1 dollar plus..

I saw this order form and a credit card receipt on my desk last nite . Also a msg is left together. "pls settle this payment when the credit card bill arrived." -_-"

Comments

pinkballz said…
that's v frank liao... u got to pay him back.
Jeremin said…
Ya loh.. broke liao..
pinkballz said…
me too... somemore in process of looking of plc to move.
LuKe said…
jiayou jiayou everyone...

.LuKe.

Popular Posts