262th entry

Haha.. dad is at home with me. He make me as the main chef today.. I cooked lunch for him and dinner for the whole family.. Inside the kitchen, he listened what i order .. so guai.. muhaha

Colleen ask me y i post out tat i can't hold my liquor on blog.. Haha.. i wanna to tell them tat dun force me to drink..

Today, ah min is so cute.

She nearly live telecast to me what's going on during the food fair in expo hall 4.

She asked me alot of silly questions like each hall izzit sound proof. WHo is she worry for taking MA paper during aftern?

She saw tim at expo today as she accompanied her mum to go for the food fair @ hall 4. She noticed there is a gal next to him and sms me tat gal izzit his gf. Haha.. how i know.. i merely saw her gf's mms a few sec and a few glances when she fetched tim after class.. Haha.. i joked her tat she is really got fate with him. Same soci class as him n always bump him in school and even a crowded expo.. haha..

Added on:
I really grateful tat min wanna to pay for my airtix to accompany her to go somewhere.. hmmm.. i rejected. I told her to save the money and use it as her travelling expenses instead . Since she is going with a guy friend of her, i wanna her to go there as a single and come back an item.. hee..
Anyway thanks to her appreciation..

Comments

Anonymous said…
i cant be ur editor forever.. pls get someone to be ur editor through ur life lah..

min
Jeremin said…
haha.. thks for spotting my error in my blog..
Anonymous said…
if possible, if any guy spots ur mistakes n edit for u, let him be ur editor for life lah..

min
Anonymous said…
no thanks.. i think i still be single lah.. unless if Jeremin dun mind, i can bring back lots of guys' photos, and let u choose..

min
pinkballz said…
gd idea, min!
LuKe said…
aiyo..u all hor..so scared she can't find a guy issit..dis kind of thingie is fate leh..wah liew...hahaha...

.LuKe.
pinkballz said…
we believe that action is still required. we believe in being proactive.
Jeremin said…
-_-" errr... required?

Popular Posts