173th entry

It is the same entry as the egen. Too lazy to think and rewrite..

Oh.. happy chinese new year to all..

DAy 1 is my busiest day of all.. i had returned home after some visits.. x) later still got visiting ppl w/o having red packets..

Hmm..

1st stop -
my uncle's house where my grandma is staying.. all of my mum's siblings will be coming to have breakfast @ his house. This is the place where all the major transaction "red packet" occurred. Oh, i watch "kungfu" dvd there.. movie effect not bad..

2nd stop -
My grandaunt's house. This is my grandfather's bro hse. But he had passed away few years ago. Now visiting the weak aging grandaunt and her daughter.

3rd stop -
My granduncle's hse. He and his wife is still alive and strong. Both are christian now. Still love to chat with me and my bro. He said he will raise money for my bro wedding red packet.. 0_o Now i then know all my granduncles and grandaunts knew everything..

4th stop -
my granduncle's hse. I got 3 granduncles but dunno who is more elder. Anyway no one cares much as we all call them granduncle (name).. Both of them still living well. Just only my granduncle is more weak after operation. He need a walkking stick ard. My grandaunt is forever slimmer than any of us. Though she is very thin but health..

on the car ride to 5th stop, my bro apologised to me for not telling me abt his gf. He had forgetten that i dunno anything. 0_o" When all relatives said "wow lao.. what kind of sister u r.. dunno anything" when i replied i dunno abt the gf matter..

5th stop -
my grandma's bro house. This year is special as we are the whole representative of my mum side to visit them. In past we whole mama side went to visit him. He complained that we whole group are too much (ard 50ppl+). Give so much red packets.. therefore from 4 years ago, we will send 2 families representative. Therefore i go with my uncle. I practically dunno them except the younger son of this grandma's bro as he used to stay opp block of my old hse. I jus smile and smile when i reach there.. Also i realise that this is a very rich and educated families. Sons and daughter in laws are MBA or Master of engrg. 0_o" still complain give so much red packets.. They are very act blur. They nvr give my bro any as they always assumed he is married as he wear office wear. However i will hint them by saying " oh they tot my bro is married and nvr give him any". Soon, the red packets are flying to him.. Haha.. They tot i still working with my aunt's company. I had studied for 3 years already.. How backdated info they got.. nevertheless.. i went to visit them with respect...

Planned to go my dad's side but no one is ard at house. So i came home for a short rest. In few min times, i will be going my 2nd aunt house for dinner. They will be coming my hse on sat.. That mean i need to return home early. Also, my bro's gf is coming on the same day.. i bet she will be very scared s 8 families will be my hse that day..

Clar will be joking with me that my red packet is alot.. Ya alot but value of them is little.. every year my money is just two digits in total. nevertheless Im not interested in them. Usually will give my share to mum instead as she is the one who pay to give all red packets. Her output is greater than input.. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts