186th entry

My friends are hardworking in school library. Someone spot my friends like clar in school library/compound to study.. They didn't chio me to school to study together.. =(

just read a comment from luke

"hey I think Tim's interested in u. whatcha think?"

Just to clarify that Tim is not interested with me. He got a nice gf already. We are just classmates who are able to chat well. The gals knew this all. However the gals had speculated the joke too much until many ppl had the wrong idea..


"Hey do you think it's fine for me to meet u guys one day? It sounds like fun to me. =) but I'm 24 =P"
Oh, im ok. For the gals, i need to ask them. However i need time as we are having mock exam this two weeks and is hard to us to see each other as we have only one subject in common. However i hope they will respond if they read this entry.. Oh, u r not too old in our grp. Two of us are older than u.. i'll not say who as woman's age is a secret. I dun wanna ppl use a knife to chase me the whole school compound if i disclosed it out.. hee..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hahaha.. Yesyes, we know tim's got a girlfren but anyone who is ignorant of this fact could easily think they like each other.. WHahahahahahaha.. Ok ok.. better shhh, before I get murdered in the exam hall by cloud and make it to the obituary sooner than my time... Kekekekeke...

Oh, age is not a secret for me. I'm lemonkiss and am 25 this yr.. heehehehehehehe.. Age=Wisdom.. Whahahahahaha.. *Puke*

Lemon~yellow fruit~
Anonymous said…
ahh, of coz i won't chio any1 to study, esp in sch. (fastfd not counted) i'm v "wo xing wo shu", 1 day can come to sch, last min can don't come. basically alone is freedom... if u r ard, i will have tied u to chair... coz u v distracting eh...

(eg. tell me abt the gal w/ anklet, whom i nearly see her everyday in sch, coz she same 2 subj as me & likes to be at bench w/ her bf)

(eg. tell me u r going to use pc... well go ahead... i'm not ur guardian, don't have to ask permission ;P)

(eg. go toilet... go lor)

(eg. can't fine subj guide in lib. pple ard in lib can be hogging it, so bring ur own.)

anyway, i wasn't studying... i was drawing & zzzing today. :-(

ahh, u all count me out lah... to introduce i'm known as clar for short... and i'm turning 23 this yr. 24 call old... oh my gdness...

-clar
LuKe said…
OK...My fault...

-.-

sorry~ I dun mean to trick all of you to giving your age away...

(joking)

I do agree wif Lemon in a certain sense, but yet at the same time let's not speculate way too much abt matters. Some things are best left alone.

And yea, I think I did read b4 Tim has a gf. I just forgot (^_^)

.LuKe.
Anonymous said…
ah, don't worry. i look older than my age. so telling u my age should be a comfort to u liao. -clar

Popular Posts