191th entry

I had not slept well last nite due to the 2 nightmares occur last nite.. Imagine i had 2 nightmares of different stories in a row.. Hmm.. therefore i took a nap to let my brain have a rest.. However, i had dreams again.. wow lao.. my brain never stop working even im sleeping.. I had been dreaming for the past few days.. This meant that my brain had not rest @ all.. Very tired..

i had received a lot of reward cards from many companies. 1stly is the body shop. I will received each sticker after paying $30. Now i got a mail from Fox. I will received $20 voucher after collecting 4 stickers (each sticker cost $40) and $40 voucher for 8 stickers.. Im too broke to afford to buy any more. Now need to save $ for my birthday present for my friend who birthday @ last week. Yet i still haven't get her any gift.

I wonder how am i going to finish my revision.. I felt glad that msm was tested on wed, otherwise i dunno how to cope with it..
ME - studied half way
OT - haven't start revise the details yet.
Af - haven't touch yet..
ICP - haven't touch yet toO..

These subjects will be tested in next week.. (lucky the exam is a mock. Otherwise, i will cry...)

Comments

Anonymous said…
i seriously don't know how to pass AF...

hai... i don't even know how to survive rest of the subj...

what's this Fox at & selling?

think u need rest more. rest & relax.

-clar
Anonymous said…
babe.. no worries abt exams.. study shld b fun. juz enjoy wat u do n u'll see e results =)

keke... when i need buy stuff fr body-s or fox .. i tell u lor.. help u get stickers.. =D
Anonymous said…
i rather haf nitemares than the condition i'm in..

so terrible feeling.. out of sudden i become a red balloon.. so swollen n in pain n very itchy..

-.- min
Jeremin said…
Clar:
Fox is selling apparels. From men to ladies to kids. Got x small size to large. Rather causal wear/ street wear type. A bit similar to TOP but more cheaper.

there are alot of locations but i only knew these two:
Takashiyama B2 (next to crystal jade.

PS B1 near MOS area.

anonymous:
thks u.. I tink u r pr1ncess..rite? u only one who call me babe beside minmin.

minmin: do take care of yr allergy.
LuKe said…
awww everyone be on heels to be ready for wateva! =) take care everyone~
Anonymous said…
orh, but even if i were to spend at Fox... it may not exceed $40. thanx 4 ur info, will keep a gd look if i walk past that 2 stores. -clar

Popular Posts