172th entry

Someone say that im lack of confident. Ya, I think so toO.. I believe that no one can predict what will be happening in future.. therefore i dun have much trust.

i dropped my hp yesterday.. sometime it seem to be insane.. this morning i try to send an sms.. it waste my time and efforts as it sometime can't send over..

Trying to wake up early to go to school library.. in the end.. overslept.. Oops.. luckily i didn't meet anyone @ library. Hmm.. but clar arrived after me..I took my medicine, feeling sleepy and drowsy for the whole day. If clar didn't invited me to go her class, i think i will be sleeping soundly in the cosy library..

I wonder how is clar's cough which i spreaded to her? Im still coughing... *cough cough*

Comments

Anonymous said…
perhaps, my cough isn't as bad as u... still coughing though.

his sis reads my entriessss... and made noise as her blog...

"but i shallnt let some insignificant pple spoil muh new yr mood.
ack.
blardyhell.
she crused me can.
and whoever manages to knock some sense into that thick skull of hers shall be muh idol.
(;
whatever la.
none of muh business le.
i've said what i wanted
and it was out of goodwill.
but since someone thinks it's absolutely offending, so be it.
blah.
seriously.. sigh.
nvm.
-"

-clar

Popular Posts