170th entry

I had a tiring day.. 6 hours of accounting and finance and only got 35min breaks.. Clar is not ard and i had been missing her.. esp her noise.. haha.. perhap 6 hours of lectures and it is too quiet without her..

I went for a haircut.. a bit long queue.. i had waited 30 min plus till i was served. Anyway, i got my hp ard.. playing games..

Just finish DIY hair colouring.. hope the colour should able to surivive till end of CNY.. At least i had done with my hair.. only left with my spring cleaning and my new clothes untouched..

Everyone seem to be very hardworking.. some even coming back on sat to study.. Everyone asked me how is my revision.. i still struggling with my sickness... my medicine is making me sleepy.. im struggling to keep myself awake.. this medicine is so strong.. it make me sleep at least 16hr+ per day.. perhap i must drink some coke... making me awake.. better than coffee.. also more cheaper..

Oh i must eat a lot of ice cream when i have recover.. anyone treat me?? Not that 25 cents kind of ice cream please....

Comments

Anonymous said…
what ice cream u want? c i rich or not lor. -clar
Anonymous said…
no sweat no stress...
juz enjoy whatever u're doing

eat ice-cream !!

Popular Posts