179th entry

After the midnite of v-day, i got my flower. It is from my bro's gf.. two stalk of pink roses.. Bro ask me to thank her as she made an effort to go buy flower for me..

Now im in library.. going to bored to death.. 5hr of waiting in school b4 lesson. Everyone need to attend their consultation classes and can't make it to have dinner with me.. Poor me..

Earlier had my workshop. Rather fun and interesting.. I know a new gal from RMIT. Clar even better, know a guy there and had to hold his hand for 1 min... haha..

Had lunch with clar et all.. Again, clar is making advertising Tim. Now everyone is interested who is this fellow.. I tink till now, only clar, lemonkiss, pr1ncess and bro jam saw him.. Other had not..

Likely my dinner appointmt will be cancelled.. Haiz.. lonely lonely in library..

Comments

Anonymous said…
in the end, jeremin had dinner w/ TIMOTHY... like who won't have any1 to accompany for dinner huh?! -_____O
Anonymous said…
in the end, jeremin had dinner w/ TIMOTHY... like who won't have any1 to accompany for dinner huh?! -_____O -clar
LuKe said…
well..at least u had a sorta date -.- I met my jie 10pm, left 1130pm. and off she goes. duh.

Popular Posts