183th entry

I suddenly became the hottest topic among the gals..

I copy this part from lemonkiss's blog..

"Title: J AND T

I had a hilarious day at lecture today.. The issue is still revolving around jeremin and tim. Hee... wonder if the hormones in jeremin are bubbling.. kekeke.. Actually, all of us know that jeremin's innocent but we simply enjoy making fun of her.. hahahaha.. better stop before jeremin bite us.. hahahahaha...

Posted by :lemonkiss"

This more funny part is from clar's latest entry..
" comments to jeremin's other blog:

jeremin said: Oh, just let the gals to know. Clar had a beautiful voice during singing.. =)

i said: i sing for u all during meal, i make sure u all choke on ur food. even for monkey, i told him i will chain him up, so that he can listen to me sing. (my singing voice can be a tragedy, but u all should be granted an unforgetable experience. muahahaha.)

jeremin said: Unlike Clar got monkey to pick her up even she stayed till 9pm in school library. Anyway i left a bit earlier to avoid being a sun, a moon, a star, a lamppost and a light bulb between clar and monkey. (haha.. i copy clar's lines..)

i said: yawn... monkey & me don't mind pple ard us, including if u will want to walk fr lib to busstop or wait for bus to come. at least we know somebody may mind.

jeremin said: Clar is jealous when Tim didn't offer her the choco biscuit..

i said: c lah, only offer to jeremin even that i was sitting beside Tim b4 consult starts.

jeremin said: Actually, Tim wan to wait for u @ LT while u r packing yr bag but i already say bye to u in class and walked off.

i said: coz u want some honeymoon time. mooz...
Posted by : clarclar"

Hahaha.. i felt funny with those gals ard.. i think it left pr1ncess haven't comment anything yet.. But what lemonkiss mention earlier, she will be the most vicious if she comment...

Ok.. we 4 gals had lunch together.. it is quite hard to have 4 of us ard at the same time.. I had a good laugh with them.. esp they are imitating what's going on throughout the 2 hr consultation.. It all began with i didn't offer lemonkiss sweet.. -_-" I tot that b4 the lesson started, i gave each gals a heart shaped chocolate.. I nearly had a stomach cramp with those jokers ard.. Imagine the gals had laughed until cry for today and yesterday situation.

Ok, the joke of the day from me after having lunch with them..

Me: "Ladies & gentleman, I would like to give an award to those names i mention below.." *drumming sound*..

The best scriptwriter award: clarclar
The best supporting actress: lemonkiss
The best audience: pr1ncess
*applause*

Oh, someone wanna me to add on.. *drumming sound*..

The best leading actor: Tim
The best leading actoress: Jeremin (that's me!)
*applause*

ok, the award come with an title only.. nothing else is included..
Thank u..

Haha.. jus for a laugh for the readers.. This list of award winners is decided by my best friend, colleen who read my previous few entries and comment this idea to me..

Comments

LuKe said…
Still got best male leading commentor: ME!!!

=)

Popular Posts