189th entry

Im still sick..

I forget that today i got extra OT class from 7pm.. haiz.. wat a blur queen im..

After reading some comments of previous entry..

"clar: pple born in yr of monkey likes to have bananas...?!"
Haha.. dunno if it is true or not.. Banana is one of my fav fruits.. =)

"Luke: I'm a rooster!-.-Somehow I think Timo sounds cuter compared to Tim, watcha tink?"

Hi rooster! i tink nemo is sound much better.. Muhahaha..

I saw something and copied this part from my friend's blog..

"title: aint-it-sweet-for-jeremin
juz a while ago, i read jeremin's blog.. i feel that she's such a lucky gal, she's has not lost touch with so many ppl around her.. she still haf ppl to show concern for... feel so fortunate for her.."

Ya.. Friends are one of my strength pillars to move on.. i felt lucky that i got alot of friends ard me supporting me... Must thanks to them.. =)

Comments

Anonymous said…
err.... everyone, for the record sake, i'm HUMAN. Hehehehehehehehe....... So i've got monkey as my fren.. Humans r naturally curious, so here it is:

WHO IS THE ONE THAT BOUGHT U BANANAS????????????????????

Timo??????????????????????????

Hohohohohohohohohohohoho......

**Human runs away from wild monkey**

-lemonkiss
Anonymous said…
Huimin: sure it is... coz fr ur blog mah... :X

lemon & jeremin: i got a monkey not born in yr of monkey... and now where one earth pop out another?

-clar
LuKe said…
Wow...this is really monkey business...

Popular Posts