171th entry

Yesterday i shd write an entry but im too tired.

Ya, i had lunch with lemonkiss and pr1ncess.. forget clar shd meet monkey every 3rd week of the month.. Anyway, i had a short revision with pr1cess @ RM 1.05 while waiting papa to fetch me home.

Reach home, im super dead. Bro dump all the food at kitchen and i was expected to clear up the mess b4 mama return. Also Papa ask me to do a lot of things.. When i finished all, i drop on my bed and slept till 1 hr b4 the dinnertime.. Quickly dress up and rushed for reunion dinner.

Well, we managed to reach there b4 the time..

I meet a lot of relatives.. My cousin is back from BKK. Confirm her wedding dinner will be on 1 May - labour day.. Haha.. I was given a post.. Duh.. i tink i will be shaking.. cos i need to allocate all the guests' seats.. im shock to overhear the no of tables her mum is inviting.. now draft list is ard 70 - 80 tables.. wow.. that mean i need to serve 700 ppl.. hope her mum will slim down the list of guests..

Dinner is not bad.. but i think the qty is too little.. Also i steal 2 teaspoon of ice cream from the childrens' dessert to eat..

I became to think.. next time can i avoid to have my wedding dinner??? my dad and mum both relatives are a lot... my dad got 16 siblings and my mum got 8 from her side. this all exclude their children and grandchildren. This also exclude the elders.. my granduncles and grandaunts..

Return home and did my spring cleaning.. I clear my noticeboard.. thinking to redeco it.. I dump alot of things.. i dump my 3 drawers stuffs. Those include those greeting cards, jacky cheung articules, postcards which i kept for years.. Also i dump the letters i had communcating with mr L in past. I realised these letters had with me for ard 6 to 7 years untouched.. Spring cleaning till nearly 1am.. and dump myself in the mess and zzZ...

Now my table still in mess.. dun bother to touch..

=================================================
Today...

Oh, I had just returned home.

I just got 2 blouses @ JP for the CNY period. I need a new blouse to let ppl to see.. everytime relatives see me that few pc of clothing.. Also one of the reasons i bought is that can wear to school or outing... i tink ppl are sick of me wearing t shirts and jeans.

Actually i spotted a lot of clothing but i will list out my most likable one..
1) I saw a glossary pink blouse for my cousin's wedding..It has 30% discount. i didn't ask for the price as i prefer the dress instead. It has the same design for full length dress which doesn't have the pink. It has only got gold, silver, green and black. This dress cost $69.90. Haiz.. Money factor.. too ex..

2) i spotted a blue pant from espirt. Promotion price cost $79.90. it fit well esp the length. However, i dun like the cutting as the pocket seem open widely. if i placed some valuable inside, i think it will drop.. anyway it is expensive.. but i need more pants.. :(

Still dun bother to clear up my tables.. also i dunno wat to do with those gifts from mr L. Mama ask me to dump them as they are occupying my spaces.. (mama dunno the mr L's matter)..

Comments

Anonymous said…
it's 1st & 3rd wk... so it was 1st wk! -clar
LuKe said…
go shopping at yahoo auctions =)

u nvr noe when u get cheap deals =)

Popular Posts