168th entry

I got some info from my dad. Now i know why there is a mass of people asking me that silly question. It is just because they are spotted in an area where many of my relatives are staying..

i had meet clar for lunch.. she is still mumbling abt the tester.. what i can say is she is quite a bad luck to meet such a noisy one..

Regard over that website whick lemonkiss is saying, there is a great large of flood of new members. As the number start to multiple, there are bounded to have some mischievious activites around. Therefore, gals just don't take those people's comment too much.. Just remember U have your own freedom of speech..

Comments

Anonymous said…
i went to read raionz's blog. he's 1 potential terrorist to be aware lor. pple say i'm v extreme, i think there r more extremist ard.

i think if not happy w/ comment, we just delete comment away. if the pax is a pest, and u got concrete reasons, email egen & complain.

i reply to Edgar Liao... i find him too much... i keep seeing my name in his blog... i don't find it funny...

i don't see any blog site safe or not safe... esp w/ monkey's sister really to attack me ridiculously once she traces me... at least i know if monkey's sister dare to go that in egen... and since lots of pple like to read my blog, they can just comment. when i was in LJ, even when i have frens reading my blog, they don't save me... at least in egen... i hope they do.

-clar

Popular Posts