187th entry

Oh dear.. im sick on the eve of an mock paper.. Haiz..

I received flower from a gal again.. Thanks to ah min. Give me flower while visiting me.. Mum will asked the silly qn again if she noticed tat bunch of flowers..

Something to share tat i done for a quiz abt myself. There are 10 questions and i answered in red. I added on a bit from egen.

  1. Firstly, how would you like to introduce yourself as in just a statement or a word?
    Hi, im jeremin.
  2. What kind of personality do you think you have? lively? calm and easy going? fussy? likes to do things accurately? does people see you as powerful and are slightly afraid of you? or they find you very approachable?
    Easy going, lively. Can be noisy at one moment and quiet in other moment.
    Friends find me approachable.. Result always tend to tease me.. (from clar's grp and colleen's grp) =(
  3. Under stressful circumstances, how do you feel? what would you do about it? would listening to music help you? who would you look for? would you prefer to be alone?
    Alone.. with music..
  4. When you get angry, how would you react? Who would you look for to calm down?
    Angry face.. Dun want to talk to anyone. Need to be shut myself up to calm myself up..to steam off my angry. If it dun work, I will call my friends (depend on the time. If late nite, ppl will throw bad eggs @ me if i called them) to complaint..
  5. Are you someone with many many friends who are not very close to you or are you someone with a small group of very very good friends?
    Small grp with very good friends.. eg. In school.. Clar, lemonkiss and pr1ncess.. Outside school.. colleen, ah min, rong~er etc..
    Most friends really dote me well.. =)

  6. Are you usually the one who talks the most among your friends or are you someone who's usually quiet?
    Quiet one..
  7. Do you find that you can influence people and persuade people easily or usually, it's the other way round where others persuade you and you change your mind easily?
    Influenced by others.. easily change my mind with ppl's persuade unless i had set my mind not to listen ppl's persuade eg saleman outside my door step.
  8. Do you prefer to be with people or alone?
    Depend. Sometime i wanna friend around me and sometime i need to be alone..
  9. What's your nick name? what is the name that you like others to know you and call you as?
    -_-" ... i got tons of nicknames being called by my virtual friends.. (this part - Clar wanna to know my nicknames - eg cloud, bluesnow..)
    still i prefer ppl call my real name - jeremin

  10. Do you prefer to be in control- be the leader, or do you prefer to be a follower?
    If there is a leader, i will be follower.. Unless no one hold the situation, i will lead..

Comments

Anonymous said…
mUz yOu jOt dOwn mY nAme tO sTate i hAve gIven yOu fLowers???
Anonymous said…
huimin: yes! she must! -clar

Popular Posts