192th entry

Till now i haven't touch my books yet since last nite.

I was dragged by someone to go for yoga class to destress this late morning. I went to Yishun Safra country club. It was my 1st time there. It was quite beautiful but i still prefer my cousin's country club which has the yacht club - which mean it has seaview.

Actually i had to pay this class but due to the system problem, i got it free instead. 1st time doing yoga. I was super silly in that class. My pose is rather mostly wrong more than correct. The instructer, maggie is very friendly and she tried to give me one to one teaching alot of time during lesson. Actually it was 1hr lesson but she gave us extra one hr more. She focus alot on the body pose. She always tell us this pose help to reduce or improve wat prob etc. After the whole thing, i felt my back ache had disappeared and more refreshed. However i sweat until the whole area i stand was wet. Imagine how tiring it is..

When i returned home, it was already afternoon time. Before i can change my sweaty sport wear suit, my parents dragged me to bring me have ramen for lunch @ PS since i had not eaten anything. I tink they tried to bring me out instead coping myself in my room studying..

Oh, i had add my email contact (my sec email account) in my profile section. it is easier for ppl to contact me if they dun know my email.

Comments

LuKe said…
Yo-yo-yoga! HOw's the yoyo been for you? Hey it's a gd thing to relax yurself and be prepared for everything up ahead!

yoyo!

Keke.

.LuKe.

Popular Posts