178th entry

Weird things happened today..

weird thing #1) sudden v-day lunch date

Clar sms me early morning..
clar: "sweetie u wanna have lunch with me?"
me: "oh u r asking me to have v-day lunch with u lah?"
clar: "ya *blinking to jeremin*"
me: "ok loh *blinking back to her*"

that's is how i got my v-day lunch.. honestly, i had lunch with her almost every mon, tues and alternate sat..


weird thing #2) cny greeting with firm hand shake in school

In school, we dun have any habit to handshake with cny greeting..
Tim give me a firm hand shake with cny greeting. Err.. no classmates in my school ever done that to me in the past 3 years..


weird thing #3) clar book seat for me..

I ask clar book for the next lesson. Finally she get me seats.. Everytime she is late for lesson and always is it me the one who get her seats!


weird thing #4) Clar chat with tim..

When i sat down and reading the newspaper (lecturer had not enter the hall yet), clar immediately ask tim to buy me flower.. She never start a chat with Tim b4..
Wow lao.. Making like im very desperate to get a flower.. Tim joked replied that he will get me when it is my last day in this earth.


weird thing #5) Both clar and tim ganged up..

Clar then ask my friend she dun really know and ask whether she got any bro to intro to me.. Wow lao... Clar.. clar is seem like selling me off like an unwanted good.. More worse.. she seem practically asking anyone who is sitting ard us to get a guy to date me.. Tim also join in too by trying to promote me. He even plan to go in front (imagine the LT is occupying few hundred students) and write OHP " jeremin is single. whoever wanna to date her can call this number 9xxxxxxx. He even plan to get me a printed tshirt with those same words he mention earlier and make me wear it. B4 he did anything, i stop him. @ tat moment, i really wanna to dig a hole and hide..

How weird today is... Anyway,
A HaPpY VaLeNtInE DaY To AlL.. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
replied at ur other blog. oh yes, if u want me to get seats for u trm. also can... -clar
LuKe said…
A very special V-Day, isn't it?

Happy V-Day
Anonymous said…
haha.. all ya 'weirds' are so sweet =)
poor thing.. u're being teased !!
Anonymous said…
ops.. tt's from me - pr1ncess

Popular Posts