182th entry

Mum finally said "poor u.. this week every class end so late.." She finally pity me..

Im super tired..

i had been staying late in school for lessons.. Today, im too tired to meet mum and dad @ clementi for dinner since my dad had no pickup to fetch me.. No one wan to pick me up.. =(

Unlike Clar got monkey to pick her up even she stayed till 9pm in school library. Anyway i left a bit earlier to avoid being a sun, a moon, a star, a lamppost and a light bulb between clar and monkey. (haha.. i copy clar's lines..)

Whispering and scribbling notes during the ICP consultation occur among the gals again.. The gals dun let me see what they wrote on the 1st pc of paper.. What i overheard that it is sweet when someone flip the pages for me.. -_-"

Well, i got something to share this with all.. wise words from Pr1ncess..
Pr1ncess tell me something seriously while we are chatting alone.. she said that i must be careful. Too much teasing from ppl abt tim with me may result feeling to be develop toward him..
Thank u Pr1ncess for yr concern.. I felt very touching..


I wrote in my egen blog yesterday that i shall let time will tell the truth..

Ya, thank lemonkiss for yr mini swiss roll flower flavour cake u bought for me.. i loved swiss roll.. it was delicious.. yummy.. =)

Oh, just let the gals to know. Clar had a beautiful voice during singing.. =)

Comments

LuKe said…
well, i think yur view even better - let time do the deciding =) lagi more powerful =)

Weekend lo~ enjoy yurself cloud =)

Popular Posts