190th entry

Yesterday, i left after the breaktime start immediately. This is ever the 1st time i left a class early. I felt depressed after attending sonny's ot class.. Worst still, the person who set for the mock exam is not the person who set the main exam paper. No one till now know who is the main chief examiner. Gosling is on leave as her daughter had given birth. @ this moment, i dunno who's exam format i shd follow now..

Now, im still in super dazed mood.. had been sleeping more than studying.. hmm.. mayb i will be more plumper when u see me.. oh, i had counted my BMI using clar's recommanded website. I got 21.. Mu number is greater than clar.. Perhap she shd change her lines, saying im more fatter than her instead she is fatter..

U all shd read lemonkiss's comment at my previous entry. Funny. I dunno when i had a nickname called monkey. I felt she sounded more like a monkey when she said "hohohoho.."

Comments

LuKe said…
Oh man...now I noe that Santa Claus is a monkey...!!!

Why is a fatso generous monkey wif reindeers?

I guess cos he couldn't convince the chimpenzes from following him to despatch gifts; they'll probably eat them all up.

OK out of pt...

.LuKe.
Jeremin said…
Hahaha.. funny! *laugh non stop*
Anonymous said…
-_- -clar
Anonymous said…
take it easy.. but you need to study watever is required.. of coz there may be a lot to do so but dun get dismay..

Popular Posts