188th entry

Ok, i had my msm mock exam today..

Spot alot of friends..

Managed to meet Limin in bus. I had a long time did't see her after our marketing class end.

Saw Tim outside grand hall..

Spoted clar while im queueing to grand hall. She dunno wanna cut queue to join me.. :( She rather go toilet instead..

Spot alot this and that after an hour the paper started. They are leaving early.. I saw Caiyun, faith, yuzhen & colleen (not my best friend but another classmate has the same name).. etc but didn't see me.

Down with slight fever and flu while taking the paper. I spent whole 3 hours sitting in the grand hall.. Plan to leave before the annoucment but i saw the queue to submit which is super long. I gave up the idea.. When 5.05pm strike, i turned ard and see just a few cats and kittens ard..

After exam, i went to bt panjang plaza to buy some medicines from pharmacy. Just two kinds of medicine cost me $8+.

After that i got a treat - 3 pc of fried bananas.. heehee.. yummy!

Must thanks for the treat i got and his accompany..

Now still unwell.. better go and eat my medicine i got..

Comments

Anonymous said…
going toilet is essentially more impt that being ard when jeremin have timothy on her left side.

pple born in yr of monkey likes to have bananas...?!

-clar
LuKe said…
maybe we shld not monkey ard too much and mind her monkey business =)

I'm a rooster!

-.-

Somehow I think Timo sounds cuter compared to Tim, watcha tink?
Anonymous said…
y is there a need to q to take exam.. aiya.. last year no need to q 1..

i agree w clar.. tim on left is enuff to handle.. i'd feel outta place 2.. ~pr1ncess

Popular Posts