175th entry

I had a super tiring day..

I tot that we are not going my mum's sis place for early lunch.. but they called us up that they had cooked our shares and also we were not @ her place last year. No choice but to go. I tot i can have a good morning sleep but no choice have to refresh myself to go. We reached that 9+. We had our early lunch over there. Wow.. my cousin bough a new digital camera, costing $2000+ (including flash ligh etc..) Expensive but worth the value as it took really nice QUALITY pic.

Next stop we need to go my dad's sis hse. There are alot of ppl over there already as we are late.. Also this year a lot of relatives who dun came over last year did come. HAve a lot of unfamiliar faces but mostly have the same type of blood... The Wong Family bloodline..

We had to eat our EarLy LuNcH again over this stop. Also i felt my dad's side is seem to be rich.. most give thick red packets.. Just one stop stay over here is equal to my whole 1st day CNY "total revenue"..

Also there is a strange happening every year.. both my bro and I will have total different revenue figures. Either i got more red packets or he got more. This year worse.. the difference is quite large. The strangest part is we went everywhere together for visiting...

We went to my aunt's new hse. The hse is total empty except the most basic furnitures. It is big, the size is ard 126metre sq. Therefore it look extremely big when no much furnitures.. Though it is empty but they prepared a lot of foods. I also did a very sinful act. I ate 1 bowl of laksa, 2 bowl of E-Fu mee, 1 bowl of grassjelly, 1 bowl of black luo me, 2 pc of cake, 2 cup of soft drinks and few pc of fruits. All this is my dinner.. Imagine i had 2 lunch appointments earlier.. Wow lao.. going to be a plump sickly gal..

Ya.. talking abt sickly.. Wow lao.. my voice is so coarse.. Also nearly no voice can be heard with my serious coughing.. *cough cough*

Also i had a busy whole CNY weekends.. Also tmr (fri), sat, sun, next sat and sun have meal appointment (which exclude past two day lunch and dinner appointments). Need to attend both lunchs and dinners in the EACH daTe. When i finished all these appointments, i tink my exam had started.. Wow lao.. where got time to study?

Comments

Anonymous said…
wah, so x for digital cam... was thinking if i can afford to buy 1 ard $300 for monkey will be gd. coz we r under his sis' mercy for digital cam. so ur bro got more ang bao or less ang bao? -clar

Popular Posts