185th entry

Ya, rong~er was rite.. i got a lot of things happening recently..

i had jus finish a short few min msn conversation with benny. I jus knew that his dad passed away @ eve of cny. Jus hope things will be fine for him..

Shd learn to cherish my parents more instead of complaining..

Ok, i went to celebrate my mum birthday earlier. Her birthday happened to be my eve of my 1st mock paper. Therefore, we decided to have an earlier celebration. Treated her a lunch @ crystal jade (total bill is divided by two children - which is my bro and me). At least this year bill is more cheaper than the previous few years. I also had hard time saving $ as i still need to repay my insurance fees and my revision workshops. i controlled tightly for not spending any things tat are not useful.

Finally i accompany mum to go out shopping spree. I had many weeks didn't go out for leisure myself. I did spent something i need. I bought a tea tree cover stick from body shop. Im willing to replace a new one after 4 months of using the broken one. I got it with 20% discount with it after i joined the membership of body shop which need $10 for annual fee.

My cny program had not ended yet. This evening my aunt's whole family came to my hse for dinner. My grandma also came toO.. she saw me cooking the dinner with mum and praised me.. 0_o Err.. i tink she forget i knew how to cook basically.. Rather tiring with whole day.. I wonder i still got 1 uncle and 1 aunt haven't come my hse yet.. I wonder if they are coming these couple of days..?

Comments

LuKe said…
bravo bravo!!!

*claps*

I'm the best commentor!!!

...cos I have no other awards to take...

lolx =P

hey I think Tim's interested in u. whatcha think? Hey do you think it's fine for me to meet u guys one day? It sounds like fun to me. =) but I'm 24 =P
Anonymous said…
sounds like a good buy from bodyshop =D - pr1ncess

Popular Posts