177th entry

Finally, it is over.. ya.. everyone just left my hse.. Wow.. im super tired..

Everything seem to be better than yesterday.. lesser noise from my mum.. things run more smoothly..

Thanks Clar and Luke.. for yr tissues.. and yr encouragement..

Everything is quite rush.. I had to rush to my uncle's hse for lunch and sent my grandma to her door step. Immediately i rush to supermkt for quickly last min shopping - for dessert and drinks.. The whole process took me less than 5 min (from the min i alight my dad pickup). Immediately reach home kept cutting fruits & foods.. I was order to walk out under sunny hot sun to buy ice and extra more foods.. luckily i got a trollery with me.. otherwise, i will be dead with the 5kg of ices and extra frozen foods.. Continue with my cutting when i reach home.. Imagine my 1st guest arrived and im still in messy state.. 0_o still need to meet my future sister in law.

Finally offically met my bro's gf.. now i then know she is my senior.. UOL graduate.. same school as me, SIM. She offer to give me tuition if i need help.. she is same as me, management degree.. So she had took the same core units as me.. hee.. extra helper..

The most enjoyable that my cousin bring his expensive cam and took a lot of pics (including me). I tink he took pics of my whole room items.. eg my pooh wall clock, my pluto, my japan pic with goofy, my table noticeboards wit miffy pic and bears.. , my reindeer, my teddy bear which he gave me as xmas present.. practically my whole room.. wow..but it look nice and i want it for wallpaper.. Funniest part is everyone went to sit my bed and took whole family pic.. i jokely demand that i wan studio fee.. will spilt the fig with my cousin who is photographing them.. My family pic include my bro's gf.. (now everyone consider her as one family liao..)

We had a group photo of cousins @ downstair playgrd. The whole pic is look like a class photo when everyone sit @ the steps.. my uncle is next to the cam, joking to make us laugh sweeter.. i miss the old times when we all cousins taking group pics.. now not all ard in s'pore. It is hard to gather together.. Miss the old times.. wow i sound like im very old.. haha..

Comments

Anonymous said…
u r welcome. gd that it turns out fine. at least u got extra helper in studies. i still lost in my own world of notes. -clar
Anonymous said…
yea.. good for u.. no more quarrels ya..
let's tresure those peaceful days eh... fun to be our cousins again rite..

happy studying n have a good time w ya relatives

pr1ncess~
LuKe said…
nowadays i'm offering more tissues than required. OMG. I'm getting tired - but I'm sad to say I'm a good guy.

*pukes*

Popular Posts