194th entry

Finally i saw clar in school after my morning paper which end 1pm. I had not seen her almost 6 days.. She had EATEN her lunch. She said she wrote something for me.

From clar's blog
" jeremin, when u want to have lunch w/ me, u let me know by early morning, i will bring candle, u bring lighter, we eat western fd. (how romantic... ;P i understand that ur mom will not be too happy when she knows this.)" entry time: 11.33pm

I went to check her blog yesterday evening. Nothing update @ tat time, therefore i miss a "romantic" lunch with her.. muhahaha..

This is the 1st time my name is mixed up by jeremy.. Must thanks to clar.. There are only ppl who think jeremy and me are siblings.. Also dun ask me y i got this english name. It is just inside my birth cert.

Oh add on:

For the harry potter book 6, i need the CHILDREN VERSION. My previous potter book are all children version. I wanna to make it into a complete set.



Comments

LuKe said…
can try use "The Force"?

Haha sure got ways one

Can try my tagboard

Or maybe if next time we meet le or if got contact number den can also remind

but...

Remind != will get gift

=P =P =P

.LuKe.

Popular Posts