212th entry

Finally i had a good nite sleep... Perhap im tired.. running here and there with ah min to get ah luan's bday present. I had a long time didn't shopping with her. I really miss her accompany to shop..

Managed to meet her and the rest of the grp later of the day to have a dinner.. We all got her a bag and 4 pc of shawls for the bday gal. Do enjoy the time with them.. oh ya, i got a supper treat by colleen on tiramisu from MOS. Must thanks her..

Jus received a call from colleen asking y i dun rest more since i was slept later than her. I jus wanna to finish my chores. Also i need to read up those notes that i hadn't touched for last two days..

Rong~er is really a busy man.. he chat with me 3 sentences thr msn msger and logged off. Asking me; "No school?", "that's gd" & " i need to run to do my project bye.."

I tink that my objectives are mention in my previous blog.. There are to finish my studies and clear off my debts.. thks luke! Well, im not worry being left on shelf.. it is others who are worry for me..

*yawning* still sleepy..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kaoz, Busy Leh, What to do!
Rong~er

Popular Posts