210th entry

I had a long time didn't go orchard rd. I realised that there are alot of sales ard.. However i didn't buy anything from those sales..

Everyone is spending $ to buy what they want.. my parents bought a new set of bedsheet for themselves and my bro bought a set of photoframe for himself and her gf... Im their maid, the one carry them all most of the time.. =(

I planned to get my gd friend's belated birthday gift but nothing seem interested to catch my eyes.. Haha.. Perhap due to my poor eyesight..

We went to the chinatown for dinner. Managed to overhear alot of ppl over there that most ppl won 3rd prize from 4D. i tink it is a circulating number given from somewhere else.

On the way back home, i got another sprained ankle again.. same leg and position.. Ouch.. =(

Comments

LuKe said…
Take care lady =) too much sprains ain't gd for health =P

.LuKe.

Popular Posts