214th entry

I did the most silliest & stupidest thing just now..

After lunch, clar and i went to explore our school roof terrace.. We saw a glass door and opened it. We entered and the nightmare arised! The door will lock from inside. I was locked out in the small area of roof terrace with clar.. 12 noon.. under a big hot sun.. The best thing clar don't have hp ard her.. however i realised that my pocket has something.. my hp.. Yes so happy.. but i started to wonder who can i call? No one i knew in school regularly except myself and clar. I planned to call the school CS to help but dunno the number. However b4 i start dialling any number... there is a guy who saw me waving for help.. he opened the door for me.. Thanks u stranger... Otherwise clar and i will be sun burnt..

Add on:
Clar and i are forced to do our resume in the whole afternoon due to the workshop.. so tiring..

Comments

LuKe said…
I am amazed.

.LuKe.

Popular Posts