197th entry

Im in the library after my af paper.. Confirm 100% fail!

Reasons:
  1. My balance sheet dun balance for section A.. =(
  2. My section B completely clueless.. Dunno what is ask for the short answer qn. Worse of all, got cash flow statement in section B. I can't solve it.. Confirm answer is wrong
  3. Section C - question 6 is a totally different type of qn on NPV.. ask to calculate rate of return, payback period.. Err... i wonder did i learn this in the 1st place..?
  4. Not enough time to do all..

I wonder shall i go for tmr icp paper? I haven't read anything yet.. =(

Comments

LuKe said…
-.-

well it's natural for balance sheet to NOT balance. In exam, if u can balance your balance sheet, either you are genius or u have 3 hours left of time to check your paper. Do not worry abt balance sheet not balancing.

=) it's over so go tackle yur next paper!

.LuKe.

Popular Posts