220th entry

I had a heavy arguement with my brother. The below conversation is the summary of our conversation.

bro: "someone call u up while u r bathing"

me: "who"

bro: "dunno"

Mum mention that bro will never make an effort to know who is dialing in. At this time, i went to check my caller ID to know who is the caller.

me: " Ya my friends are complaining that you r occupying the phone @ nite and they can't get thr me"

bro: "how to let u listen while i was on phone with my dear. U will be chitchatting dunno until wat time."

me: "At least u let me know who call after u reject their calls immediately. I can used other ways to contact my friends instead. However u always tell me someone call me when u r abt to sleep. The worst is you dunno who is the someone is. Everyone is annoyed with me when i returned their calls so late."

My bro began to be angry

bro: "Ok loh, @ most i will get another fixed line to use for my own. However my hse had no way to install another line as our hse had renovated and covered up all the wirings. If we wan another fixed line, we had to hack all the house."

Mum overheard the conversation and she refuse anyone touch her house. ( It also refer it need money to redo all the wiring and the decoration of the house).

He is smart to use mum's money minded attitude.

me: "i didn't demand u to do anything. I jus wanna u let me know who call me after u rejected my call immediately. That's it!"

Meanwhile mum's nagging started y we two got so much thing to chat on phone.. He left me listening my mum's noisy nagging and he went out for his date..

The whole conclusion.
I had already told most of my friends to dial my hp if they can't get thr my hse phone and don't wait for trying to dial in my house tel again. It will be the same result.

Comments

LuKe said…
r ur exams over?

anyway, take care n chill out =)
Jeremin said…
nope.. my exam will be on may to june

Popular Posts