222th entry

I was in school for msm class. I saw some classmates from my last year marketing class. One of them asked me a question why i dun change my spec into contact lens. She felt tat i will look nice without my spec. Hmm.. I did wear contact lens b4. However one of my eyes will turn reddish after wearing my monthly contact lens just few time. Therefore i had to switch into daily lens which is more expensive. One month supply of daily lens for two different degree eye sight cost me ard $80. Twice this amount can last me a good spec for two years instead. Therefore i still wearing spec for this reason.

I finally saw clar in library after a week so.. I was rather miss her grumbling and joking.. also the candlelite lunch.. haha.. While i was toO engross with my reading in the library and she nearly scared me off by gave a loud yawning behind me.. *timid*

Comments

LuKe said…
Hmmmx...

why not jus have contacts for spare ma...on days u wanna look nice jus wear them lor...dun everyday wear lor...

.LuKe.
Anonymous said…
been a long time din't post a comment liao so u haven't tell me who is tat early morning person?? N i jus cured my pet with 3 healing potions instead of buying med 4 $100,000 so x n now w/o spending any $$$$. so how r u lately?? i m fine. i jus come back frm gathering with my ex-managers they said i lost weight i so happy. ..... Let's work on our own targets.... Rong-er u also need 2 slim down a bit..... ha ha hope tat next time i c u will b more handsome than b4.

Xiaoyanzi
Anonymous said…
?? Wait a min, Who is XiaoYanZi? How come you know i need sliming pills? You have good lobangs to intro?hehe!
Rong~er
Anonymous said…
i dun have any lobangs s i also work very hard 2 slim down n u know 4 12 yrs liao so think think who m i???
Anonymous said…
Kaoz, i think i know who you are liao!.HAHAHA! Anyway, an Advance Happy Birthday to XiaoYanZi!!
Anonymous said…
DO U REALLY DO WWHO M I??? EVERYTINM EU WILL 4GET MY BD. N IF U WAN 2 WISH ME ADVANCE I FEEL A BIT EARLY NEXT MONTH ..

Popular Posts