207th entry

I had a candlelight lunch again. As clar had described, it is not as romantic as previous.. It is toO bright and our meals are all oriential food.. Haha.. However i still enjoy a lunch with her..

Lemon and clar told me that i miss the chance to meet tim. haha.. it show that we have no fate to meet.. So stop those teasing..


I had printed the mock exam paper for icp.. Oh clar, i print one set for u toO.. Remember to get from me.. i also photocopy the missing page of the Orgn theory study guide for jialin. mayb my friends shd be norminate as "their wonderful classmate".. haha..


Another card which my bro applied for me had arrived. I had tons of cards now. I tink that i had enough cards with me. My wallet is full of cards... ezlink, cardcard, student card etc.. Now i had sort out those cards into different card holders. I dun wanna to carry them out as i mostly go two fav hideout places - school and home.


Wanna go oversea badly to relax myself.. but.. but .. dun wanna to say lah.. make me angry and disappointed.. Nevermind, i will save more to go further and depart immediately.. haha jus my last bangkok trip..

Comments

Anonymous said…
ah thanx 4 notes. ur skin quite thick. ;P -clar
LuKe said…
thx for the greeting jer =)

.LuKe.

Popular Posts