221th entry

I had just entered something in this page.. However there was some error and unable to publish it out.. Therefore all my details are gone.. Thank goodness, it was rather a short one.

I was surprised that the photos which i had uploaded on the website had been viewed for 57 times just within a couple of days.. THere are 21 photos in total and i only sent to 8 invitations.. I was wondering who is the person who kept viewing again and again.. -_-?

Oh.. on mar 28 05 1.03am, my hp sms alert rang. I was quite a distance away from my hp and was guessing who is the fellow is asking for help again @ late nite.. However it was from someone unexpected.. The msg was like tat..

"Gd morning girl how r u? just wanted 2 say hi n hope u doing fine! Do hve a nice day!"

That was the earliest gd morning greeting i ever got.. It was more earlier than clar's earliest morning greeting.. However he still remember this unknown friend (tat's ME!) but i nearly forgot his presence.. Oops.. -_-"

Comments

Anonymous said…
i only view once... not so free. -clar
Anonymous said…
Wah, how come i'm not invited?
Rong~er
LuKe said…
lolx...got stalker somewhere...be careful...

lol
Jeremin said…
clar: orh

rong~er: i only sent to those who r inside the pic.. toO bad u nvr take a pic with me.

luke: thanks for yr concern.

Popular Posts