215th entry

wat a strange day..

i was asked by my sec school friend, Justin whether going for an gathering. I was stunned when rong~er didn't mention anything to me @ all.. in the end he refered to pri school gathering! From the beginning, i dunno he was the same pri school as me.

Pri school.. hmmm.. After so many years, i dun have any contact with any pri school friends since after i left the school. During pri school period, classmates dun really welcome me. If there is any gathering, they will not approach me to join them.

After a long msn chat, Justin intro me to two same pri school mates. We chat a long time but still dun really figure out who is who.. after confusing conversation, i went to friendster to check their name and pics. In the end, i dunno them AT all..

Haha.. weird rite? Anyway, it is nice to chat with them and i logged off to do my stuffs..

Comments

Popular Posts