199th entry

Perhap clar is rite.. Ppl like me ard with them.. Not only movies.. but other activites toO.. Weiwei is bugging ah min to find out when i got time to go out shopping with her.. Colleen is asking me when im available to go her KTV singing since last year.. But it is always me who dun have $ to go out with them.. ("P)

Oh Luke had recommanded me the "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events". I had targetted this movie due to Jim Carrey during the preview trailers. Perhap i will try to save money for this movie..

Next time if i need accompany, i will announce that "WHO WANNA GO OUT WITH ME?" i bet alot of ppl will start queueing for me.. Haha.. ( i know it is abit shameless saying there got a queue for me...)

Comments

LuKe said…
mE! ME! ME!

=P
Jeremin said…
Luke:Haha.. okok.. i tot no one else wanna to join that queue.. thks for being the 1st person in that queue..
Anonymous said…
:D i think i better not join in the queue... like a bit extra... -clar
LuKe said…
clar dun need queue number one cos she can jump queue lor, i'm sure jer wun mind lor lolx =)

.LuKe.
Jeremin said…
all: Haha.. shd i implement 1st come 1st serve basis?
Anonymous said…
hai... i look at queue, then won't join in. ;P -clar
LuKe said…
clar, didn't u notice it's a one person queue? :P so far onli I joined the queue =) why not u come in too? ;)

.LuKe.

Popular Posts